Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little Frustrations...

Making sense of this world can be frustrating - especially when you know full well that in the US two "realities" exist - the most prominant one being the pseudo-reality created by the heavily controlled and influenced media, and the "other" reality, the one that can only be seen under close observation. I scan through thousands of news stories every day in an attempt to gain a better understanding of this world. I also do a considerable amount of reading for further understanding. I am well aware of how many newspapers in this country are nothing more than government propaganda.

Currently I'm a bit frustrated at the lack of coverage of the entire bioterror issue. Am I the only one who see's that either some faction of the government is well aware that something really bad is in the works? That the real purpose of the H1N1 debacle was to be the catalyst in order to develop the infrastructure needed in the wake of a very deadly bioweapon or nuclear attack? The chatter about a weapon of mass destruction being used in the United States has been on going for the past 8 years, however in recent months it has really been picking up speed, especially in the Inteligence community. The propaganda for such an event really started quite early in the media with TV shows and movies using such an event as an integral part of their plots.

I'm a little irritated that more people aren't pulling this stuff together. The government in this country has a clear objective: to put everyone under severe surveilance, and the reality is everything they need to do so is already in place, the only thing missing is the rationale to implement such an Orwellian society. If I can find sometime in the next few days I'll do what I can to compile all the stuff relating to this seemingly imminent threat of a WMD of some variety going off in this country and post it all here in a blog post.

Maybe once I've done that I can finally get back to writing my little essay on "The Meaning Of Symbols" which has taken a back-seat to my current goal of trying to understand this undercurrent of bioterror talk going on beneath the surface of the pseudo-reality everyone else is so busy enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment